Family Practice is a very diverse field of healthcare. At Prairie Creek Family Medicine we strive to get to know you as a person. To care about you, your family, your health care concerns that we are able to help with, and we are able to get you to specialized care when appropriate.
Our providers care for the entire family from newborns to adults, including acute and chronic conditions as well as routine check-ups. We strive to see our established patients on the same day they call in with an acute problem. Evenings and weekends providers from our office are available 24/7 7 days a week through the Emergency Department at Annie Jeffrey Memorial County Health Center in Osceola.
Here is a list of some of the services we offer:
- Women’s Health
- Obstetric (prenatal) care
- Walk in care
- Well child visits
- Acute visits
- School / Sports physicals
- Adult (Men / Women) wellness examinations
- Geriatric care
- Preventive care and screening
- Flu and Pneumonia vaccines
- EKG tests
- Acute injury evaluation and treatment
- Management and evaluation of most medical problems
- In-Office Procedures
- Mole removal
- Carpal Tunnel Surgery
- Wart freezing / removal
- Joint injections
- Department of Transportation examinations
- As well as other health care needs!